Sunday, June 2, 2013

Inspired on passion for life!

A friend of mine sent me an email that I sent her back in 2006 and I revisited my old self for just one minute.... I used to write poetry, or rather it was just swirl of imagination, deep thought and words all in black and white on a nice white piece of paper. I read it and didnt even recognize that it was my own thoughts and words... Sometimes I feel like with the craziness of life we get lost in our busy lives and forget to stop and think of who we are, what we are born to do, what we have a passion for!? I know what I have passion for, but do I live for it everyday? I hope, but life is numbing sometimes and its easier to be so involved with your kids and the business of day to day.... Back in the day I was a little more in tune with my passions in life... this was the email... Dont laugh, just think about it....

 A passion for something, it is the one thing in life that we all hope for. A passion for something, its like the wind blowing in your tiny round head and it swirls around until you figure it out. What is that wind whispering to you? Dance until you figure it out, that dance of odd scarcities in life. The scarcities in life that so many foolishly dont listen to, that passion, that one driving force that is whispering, no shouting in your tiny little head until finally through your eyes so many still see it coming through as if..... as if it was the one thing you were born to do. Passion, what is that amazing, sparkle in your eye saying to you..... and live it.....dont be afraid.....it is the one thing of many wonderful things you were born to do..............................

 Have a happy passionate week and think about what your driving force is! Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment